What to Know About the Event
- CancerFree KIDS will be conducting background checks on all chaperones and volunteers please click here to register.
- Each team provides a chaperone to help in any issues or needs of your student’s team
- The event is 100% indoors, so weather issues are eliminated
- Comfortable clothes and gym shoes are necessary.
- Food is provided for all chaperones, so we ask that NO food is brought into the Cintas Center
- The event starts at 7:00pm on February 3, 2017 and ends at 7:00am on February 4, 2017. Each team must have a chaperone onsite at all times
- Chaperone duties can be split into 2 shifts
- If one of your students will be dropped off late or needs to be picked up early, they must fill out the appropriate forms found on the Parent page. All students leaving early must be released to a guardian at the entrance to the Cintas Center
- If there are any medical issues or concerns, your students are asked to inform us when they register or contact us
- Your student registered online and agreed to the student expectations as well as a liability release with their parent’s consent
- In the event of a participant breaking the code of conduct, the chaperone will be notified. In some cases, the chaperone will need to call the parent/guardian to pick up the participant from the event
- Chaperones may be asked to help with various duties throughout the night to ensure the event runs smoothly
- There will be a chaperone meeting at 8:15pm during the event
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions. We are looking forward to another successful Night for the Fight!