What Makes This Event Unique?
• Multi-school overnight event
• Nice balance of fun activities with education, motivation and inspiration
• Indoor event eliminates weather issues
• Food, t-shirt and giveaways provided
• A variety of activities keeps you engaged all night long including friendly team competitions with prizes
• Benefits CancerFree KIDS, a Cincinnati-based non-profit
• Money raised will support research to find gentler treatments and cures for childhood cancers
• Awareness activities help students gain knowledge and respect for childhood cancer
Steps to Take
Team captain registers first to create a team, then team members register and join the captain’s team.
TALK WITH FRIENDS Form a team of 6 to 15 students – be a team captain! Teams can be co-ed and a mix from different schools.
RECRUIT Find an adult chaperone (age 25+) to hang with your team during N4TF.
FUNDRAISE $25 registration fee is required, this will go towards your fundraising amount ($100+ per team member)
Your minimum fundraising amount of $100 must be in by January 23, 2017 in order to attend the event!
MAIL any checks to:
P.O. Box 575
Loveland, OH 45140
SHARE Tell friends at other schools about our event and ask them to join The Fight!
What to Bring
Comfortable clothes are a must as you will be walking, dancing and staying active throughout the night. Gym shoes are required and you will not be allowed on the arena floor wearing any other footwear. That’s it! Plenty of food will be provided. Each participant will be given a t-shirt to wear for the evening along with other giveaways.
We highly encourage you to be dropped off and picked up by your parents the night of the event.
For more information, please visit the Parents Page.