What Makes This Event Unique?
• Multi-school overnight event
• Nice balance of fun activities with education, motivation and inspiration
• Indoor event eliminates weather issues
• Food, t-shirt and giveaways provided
• A variety of activities keeps students engaged all night long including friendly team competitions with prizes
• Benefits CancerFree KIDS, a Cincinnati-based non-profit
• Money raised will support research to find gentler treatments and cures for childhood cancers
• Awareness activities help students gain knowledge and respect for childhood cancer
How your school becomes a partner
STEP 1: Sign up your school by emailing Cindy@cancerfreekids.org, Night for the Fight School Coordinator
STEP 2: Identify key students to serve as your school Night for the Fight student leaders who will recruit team captains, teams and chaperones.
STEP 3: Night for the Fight coordinators will work with student leaders and teachers to have meetings to make sure deadlines are met and ensure the event has the largest impact on your school and students.
STEP 4: Teams fundraise $100 per person
STEP 5: Teams, student leaders and chaperones attend Night for the Fight on February 3, 2017 at Xavier Cintas Center.
MAIL any checks to:
P.O. Box 575
Loveland, OH 45140